one. Check out Rentacoder's search web page. Type in the precise talent you're looking for in the location's "Try to find" field. If you need C++ abilities, type in "C++". If you need flash layout techniques, key in "flash design". Then pre-filter the results with the following requirements:
* Coder score. (We advocate "nine" and earlier mentioned. The rest implies "rising" skill and talent.)
* Finished task selection. (Find coders who've finished at the very least 2 - three Positions per month. In order for you a coder with one calendar year of experience, enter 24 or 36. If you would like a coder with 5 many years practical experience, enter one hundred twenty or a hundred and eighty.)
* Very last log in date. (Solicit coders who've checked into the website inside the previous thirty day period.)
* Prime coder standing. (Operate with coders that are compelled to accomplish recognition and retain it the moment they get it.)
* Pro Ranking position. (Come across coders who will establish enough awareness.)
* State. (Reduce language and syntax complications by dealing with indigenous coders.)
* Time zone. (Stay clear of delays by soliciting coders in your own private time zone.)
* City. (Optional -- But an excellent choice ought to there be considered a have to physically meet somewhere.)
two. Invite many of the coders during the ensuing search engine results to bid on your own task.
3. Purchase the list of bid responses by the amount of Work in progress. Disguise the coders that appear inundated with get the job done.
four. Have Batch Code Printers a look at coder operate histories and locate a work that's similar to your current bid request. Then Examine the feed-back for that career. If you do not see any related Employment, go forward to the following coder.
5. Ask for and evaluate sample get the job done through the coders that have created the Reduce this far. Be certain the sample is a thing you would acquire on your own.
6. If you are not content with what you have - one thing might be wrong with your bid. Up the ante and give more cash, a longer deadline, and/or more creative liberty. These a few attributes **often** entice higher high-quality coders!